Uncategorised Article Count: 8
Newsletters Article Count: 0
Newsletter overall description text goes here.
June 2014 Article Count: 13
- We Can Stop Internet Porn Invading Our Homes
- New DVD Against Porn Helps You Fight The Winnable War
- Together, We are Winning the “Winnable War”
- Dangerous X-Rated Porn Floods Across Nation
- Visit our amazing new professionally produced website!
- Bendigo Bank Snubs Christians, Embraces Islam?
- Qld Govt Approves Penthouse for Small Children
- Why You are more powerful and effective than you ever thought
- Mosques Bad for Aussie Women … and Everyone
- More Folks Needed in the Winnable War
- The Aurora Chaser's Handbook
- Sodomy and ‘GayTMs’ Sponsored by ANZ Bank
- The Companies who PAID for the SBS Broadcast of the Sydney Mardi Gras
Click through to read online or download and share a PDF copy.
July 2013 Article Count: 7
- “Like some death with your porn?” Sex Shops are happy to oblige.
- Homosexual Relationships Registry: from heaven or hell?
- Is Islam good for Australia? ...and is the Qur’an OK to swear in our elected officials and Cabinet Ministers?
- Concerning Prostitution Down Under: why do we pray “Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will be Done, on Earth as it is in Sweden”?
- Queensland Government Approves Penthouse Magazine for Small Children
- Although abortion is our most common operation, let’s please stop killing our pre-born with our tax money because the mother doesn’t like their baby’s gender!
a.f.f. journal - Volume 23 Issue Article Count: 16
- The unexpected RU486 Victory! We won “round 1”...now get ready for “round 2”
- Also: new study concludes “TV the single biggest influence on sexual habits of the young” and Statewide Internet Filtering Trial Announced for Tasmania!
- Plus: plenty of helpful statistics and effective steps to take
misc letters Article Count: 2
Autumn 1996 Article Count: 14
Summer 1996 Article Count: 7
A range of presentations ... Article Count: 7
Jack Sonnemann is renowned for his dynamic, encouraging, no-holds-barred style of presentation that incorporates fascinating anecdotes from his encounters with advertisers, politicians and pornographers.
He's been on:
Good Morning Australia, Today Show, Radio (commercial, ABC and Rhema)
Federal Parliament, State Parliaments, City Councils, Australian Broadcasting Tribunal, Toastmasters Clubs, RSL, ExSC, CWA, State Schools, Christian Schools, Retirement Villages and so many more than we can remember (and that's just in Australia, not to mention a large number of international conferences, radio, TV, newspapers...)
and spoken in Churches:
Anglican, AOG, Apostolic, Baptist, Brethren, Catholic, Charismatic, CCC, CLC, Church of Christ, COC, CRC, Independent Baptist, Latter Day Saints, Lutheran, Methodist, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Quaker, Reformed Presbyterian, Revival Crusade, Salvation Army, SDA, Uniting and countless independent churches, home groups and youth groups.
IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS FOR AN AFF WEEKEND
AFF does not charge for any of these meetings. We do however ask that AFTER each and every speaking engagement those in attendance be encouraged to subscribe to the AFF Journal and purchase any materials that may be available. We also require that an offering be taken after each meeting to give an opportunity for those present to sow into the ministry of AFF.
*Jack will preach the gospel anywhere.
Resources Article Count: 0
Take Action Article Count: 12
From Jack's Action & Procedure Manual